- Lead Teacher Certified by MA Department of Early Education and Care (EEC)
- Bachelors degree or Associates Degree in child development, early childhood education, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an early childhood setting
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work cooperatively and communicate well with others
- Reliable and conscientious
- Computer skills (MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Kaymbu, COR Advantage)
- Willingness to increase knowledge in the field
- Certificate of CPR and first aid training (recommended)
- Organized, ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Attentive to confidentiality of records and other information
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.