Location: Milford, Delaware
Nemours Children's Health, Milford is hiring a Bilingual Speech Pathologist (Per Diem/Casual) to work in Milford, Delaware. Coverage is needed for staff vacations and times of high-volume.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and growing Therapy team of 8, including 2 full-time speech pathologists in our all-new multi-disciplinary clinic shared with Nemours Specialty and Primary Care. We provide evaluation and treatment for speech and language, feeding, and AAC needs for patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, ranging in age from birth to 18. We are also an early intervention partner with Child Development Watch, providing clinic-based services.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or its equivalent from an ASHA accredited university
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP), or in process of applying for ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
- Clinical license in State of Delaware required as an (OT, PT, Speech Pathologist) but Speech-Language Pathologist preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
- Feeding experience with pediatric patients preferred but not required
Located just minutes from the beach with easy access off HWY 1, Nemours Children's Health, Milford offers the work/life balance you've been looking for.
Located just minutes from the beach with easy access off HWY 1, Nemours Children's Health, Milford offers the work/life balance you've been looking for. Additional services are offered in primary care, behavioral health, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, imaging services including EKG, ECHO, EEG, X-ray and ultrasound, neurology, occupational therapy, orthopedics, physical therapy, pulmonology, urology and telehealth.