As our school continues to grow, we look for an Administrative Director that will serve as Head of School for our 160-child, Spanish-immersion/ Dual Language toddler, nursery and PreK program.
Examples of key responsibilities for this position include:
- General program oversight and development
- Supervisory staff management
- Liaising with external agencies
- Hiring and recruitment
- Curriculum development
- Licensing and permit upkeep
- Contract management
Please only apply if you meet ALL the following criteria:
- Love and respect for young children
- Desire to work with a socio-economically and ethnically diverse community
- Excellent oral and written communication
- FULLY Bilingual in Spanish/ English
- Experience in Education 3+ years, preferably experience in Early Childhood Education
- Experience in administrative/ managerial/ supervisory roles
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and patient character
- Good team member and team leader
- Time Flexibility
Stay informed by signing up for updates and notifications.
Support ZERO TO THREE
Your gift helps ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life.
Become an Advocate
Become a big voice for little kids by joining our policy network.
ZERO TO THREE
1255 23rd Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Copyright © 2016 ZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families. All rights reserved.