The Child Life Specialist II at INTEGRIS Children's provides therapeutic play and developmentally appropriate interventions to promote positive coping during health care experiences, decreasing stress and anxiety. Enhances quality of patient care through participation, documentation and communication with other members of the health care team. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualifications needed for this role:
* Certification in Child Life (CCLS) required
* Demonstrates knowledge & experience with basic illnesses, injuries & medical procedures. Knowledge of child life, child development, child psychology, cultural awareness and family dynamics is required.
* Bachelor’s degree in Child Life, Child Development, Child Psychology or a closely related field is required.
* 2 years of experience as a Certified Child Life Specialist required.
* Basic Life Skills (BLS) required.
* Membership within the Association of Child Life Professionals required.
* Computer proficiency required in Microsoft Office, EMR/Epic and/or other computer systems.
If you are interested in this rewarding opportunity, please apply online at www.integrisok.jobs, Keyword search: job ID# 711973
Internal Number: 711973
INTEGRIS is Oklahoma’s largest health system with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, independent living centers and home health agencies located throughout the state of Oklahoma.