Seven Arrows Elementary is known for a powerful K-6 liberal arts education that fuses rigorous academics with world culture and the arts. We combine both traditional and progressive approaches to meet the needs of each student. Our K-6 school is small by design and has historically maintained that meaningful education is ever-evolving, individualized and responsive. For 18 years, our school community has been committed to brain research, child development, and the most relevant pedagogical practices.
Seven Arrows seeks a well-versed Systems Administrator to join our learning community immediately.
- Software and hardware support: Provides support to students, faculty, and staff with any software or hardware issues regarding tablets, computers, smart boards, etc.
- Technology infrastructure management: Responsible for managing the school’s technology infrastructure i.e. servers, switches, internet, access points, web filter, printers, IP phones, and network.
- Website management: Ensures the website is up and running and addresses any website issues.
- Student, parent, and staff account management: SIS (Veracross), LMS (Haiku), and email account management.
- Technology Training: Provides technology training to all faculty, staff and provides BYOD support and community training. Training includes the use of computers, specific software, smartboards, tablets, smart phones, etc.
- Manages school IT resource allocation.
- Inventories hardware and software for the faculty, staff, and students.
- Provides fundraising technology support
- Provides A/V support for all presentations
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Action oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organization skills
- Analysis and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with Mac OSX, iOS, Google Apps, Apple Remote Desktop, Veracross, Haiku