|Job Requirements |
1. Good character, health, and emotional stability.
2. Regularly attends church.
3. Agrees with Eagle Ranch statement of faith.
Education and Experience:
1. Licensed Professional Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist or Clinical Social Worker; Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field.
2. Strong understanding of child development and family and group dynamics.
3. Strong understanding and ability to implement systemic, strategic, and structural work with families.
4. Ability to relate to a wide range of individuals from social, economic, emotional, and spiritual standpoint.
5. Ability to share one’s faith and integrate it into professional duties.
6. Experience in counseling children, adolescents, and their families required.
1. Ability to understand and use Microsoft Windows and internet based case management program.
1. Good physical and psychological health as assessed by employment exams and job performance.
2. Good writing and verbal skills.
3. Able to manage a flexible schedule.
4. Required to be available for crisis intervention on an ongoing basis for two homes and for entire program on a rotating basis.
For more information, visit EagleRanch.org/employment/counselor
To apply, candidates should email their resumes with a cover letter to Bob Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.