Catlin Gabel School has opportunities for Substitute Spanish Teachers throughout our Lower, Middle and Upper Schools.
Substitute teachers work on an as-needed basis to cover teacher or teacher assistant positions. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Appreciate children and have an understanding of stages of child development.
· Positively establish, manage and maintain classroom behavior expectations.
· Ability to support students’ capacity to think critically, to infer, experiment and question using student-centered, experiential, and differentiated methods.
· Ability to successfully implement lesson plans and follow routines as described by the permanent teacher.
· Cooperate in school-wide supervision of student and ensure children’s safety.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT AND APPLY AT: https://catlin.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=160
*** Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by Catlin Gabel School regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability, if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position***