Founded in 1977, ZERO TO THREE works to ensure that babies and toddlers benefit from the early connections that are critical to their well-being and development. Our mission is to ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life. At ZERO TO THREE we envision a society that has the knowledge and will to support all infants and toddlers in reaching their full potential. Our Core Values Statement: We believe that how we do our work is as important as what we do. To learn more about ZERO TO THREE, please visit our website at www.zerotothree.org.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for day to day administration, maintenance, and support of ZERO TO THREE’s Salesforce platform and applications such as Nimble AMS. The position will also act as the first point of contact for all Salesforce user questions and issues. The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with other IT team members and program staff to provide continued user support, streamline processes, resolve problems and implement solutions to improve efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• General Administration of Salesforce, including customization and development of custom objects, new fields, page layouts, reports, dashboards and user maintenance;
• Manage security groups, user roles and accounts;
• Works closely with other internal and external administrators to ensure inter-operability and reliability across platforms;
• Responsible for assisting staff with proper and most efficient use of Salesforce, including training or re-training staff, developing and updating user documentation and related materials.
• Participates in prioritization and scheduling of database related service requests;
• Prepare database documentation, including data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
• Monitor and improve data quality and application storage;
• Supports data migration activities;
• Plan, review and customize Salesforce and associated products to optimize productivity and meet the changing needs of the organization and industry best practices;
• Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment;
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed;
• Implement, deploy, and maintain integrations with other systems;
• Stay current with Salesforce releases and leverage updates applicable to the organization’s needs;
• Performs other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the IT department.
• Experience with new database implementations and working with program staff to identify database needs;
• Knowledge of basic Salesforece.com configuration such as creation of standard and custom objects and fields;
• Comprehension of data structure, data modeling, and database schema
• Knowledge of or experience with technology system integrations preferred;
• Excellent client facing skills, strong oral and written communication skills, requirement analysis, business process modeling, and problem solving skills;
• Willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology;
• Demonstrated skills in end-user training
• Must work well with general guidance, be organized, detailed oriented and possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate with individuals of varied technical knowledge and backgrounds;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and to work as part of a team;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities; and
• Ability to grasp early childhood issues. Must demonstrate the ability to understand and interpret the organization’s message.
• Encourages and practices critical thinking
• Is self-reflective and empathic
• Recognizes the influence of workplace relationships on outcomes and results
• Maintains a respectful and accepting approach to others
• Awareness of the influence of the larger context on individual behavior
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Collaboratively and creatively supports the work efforts of colleagues at all levels and in all areas of the organization
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field or equivalent experience
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is constantly required to use repetitive motion, finger dexterity as well as sufficient hand dexterity to use a computer keyboard and be capable of reading a computer screen. Also may need to remain seated for long periods of time, have the ability to perform repetitive motions, and hear well enough to detect nuances and receive detailed information. The employee may be required to walk, grasp objects, push or pull objects, bend, squat, reach, stand, or kneel. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision for preparing and analyzing data. Frequently lifts objects up to 30 pounds. Occasionally lifts objects up to 60 pounds.
The work conditions described here is representative of those an employee encounters while performing this job. Depending on work location, the incumbent will typically work indoors in a heated and air-conditioned office, with a mixture of natural, incandescent and fluorescent light with low to moderate noise levels or be subject to working conditions conducive to a home office. When travel is expected the incumbent will be exposed to outside environmental conditions during those times.
ZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
Additional Salary Information: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our mission is to ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life. At ZERO TO THREE, we envision a society that has the knowledge and will to support all infants and toddlers in reaching their full potential.
OUR CORE VALUES STATEMENT
We believe that how we do our work is as important as what we do.
By embracing our values, every member of the ZERO TO THREE community contr...ibutes to a healthy and positive culture, a more successful organization, and better outcomes for infants, toddlers and their families.
Passion and persistence in helping infants and toddlers thrive
The centrality of healthy positive relationships, including:
A commitment to family in our work and in staff work-life balance
Consistent and authentic collaboration
Respectfulness, inclusiveness and diversity
The highest standards of excellence in our work, including:
Integrity, openness, honesty and transparency
Opportunities for leadership and professionalism
Evidence-based learning and reflection
The freedom to make and learn from mistakes