Social service agency located in far south suburbs of Chicago seeks a FULL TIME BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) CHILDREN'S COUNSELOR.
1. Complete 40 Hours Domestic Violence Training.
2. Obtain CDVP certification within one year and maintain certification.
3. Comply with the Counseling Program Manual.
4. Provide individual counseling (English/Spanish) to children ages birth to 17 years. Counseling caseload to be determined in conjunction with supervisor.
5. Provide family counseling in conjunction with the Adult Counselors as needed.
6. Facilitate parent education classes as needed (Spanish/English).
7. Provide advocacy for clients with schools, mental health providers, court, etc.
8. Meet with Clinical Consultant and supervisor for clinical supervision.
9. Ensure all case related documentation is maintained and submitted per established deadlines.
10. Complete and submit weekly employment related paperwork per established deadlines.
11. Participate in and represent SSFS at various networking committees as assigned.
12. Attend all required Counseling program meetings.
13. Attend mandatory SSFS All-Staff meetings.
14. Assist with training, community outreach, fundraising efforts and special projects as assigned.
15. Assist in planning and implementing the annual Children's Holiday Party.
16. Work with other staff to maintain open communication and develop a team approach.
17. All other duties as assigned.
Stay informed by signing up for updates and notifications.
Support ZERO TO THREE
Your gift helps ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life.
Become an Advocate
Become a big voice for little kids by joining our policy network.
ZERO TO THREE
1255 23rd Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Copyright © 2016 ZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families. All rights reserved.